Dynamic people consulting is a consulting firm, and we help clients merge their strategy and talent to increase performance. We work with organisations to design their structures, roles and responsibilities as well as help them hire the right people to bring their strategic plan into life.
We are going through a period of change and are looking to grow our project-based associate pool who we can utilise during peak periods to support with various types of work.
Key activities will include:
- Screening prospective job applicants to evaluate their skills and qualifications
- Entering job applicants’ CVs and contact details into the applicant tracking system for future reference
- Ensuring that potential job candidates are an excellent match for the client company
- Producing and posting job adverts that attract appropriate candidates
- Headhunting specific candidates for job roles (junior to senior roles)
Education / skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Human Resources
- A prior work experience of at least 4-7 years in the same field
- Knowledge of job-hunting websites and the best places to post job advertisements
- Ability to source new business leads before developing opportunities
- Ability to sell the benefits of a company or job to a potential applicant
- Ability to sell the skills and expertise of a candidate to a potential employer
- Ability to use the full MS Office suite